The Center of Mosque Studies - Hamam Mosque was built around 1587. It is located in the old part of the city in the neighborhood of "Haxhi Zeka" near the Haxhi Bey Hamam and the building of the first Albanian school in Peja.
The mosque is among the oldest historical monuments of cultural heritage, not only for the city of Peja but throughout Kosovo. The mosque is known as Bulla Zade Hasan. It burned in 1890, and during the First World War, and after five years is rebuilt.
In the courtyard of the mosque there are a number of graves that belong to different periods of time. The mosque has been at the entrance porch, on the right side is located taps for ablution. The mosque is inside the prayer hall, mahfil, pulpit and the door of the minaret entry.
The minaret is made of carved stone and is 12 angles that are 12 arches. The total area is 285 m2. Garret (entry) is added later. The mosque has undergone transformations over reconstruction and has no initial appearance. Ambientohesh object to surrounding objects. It burned during the war in Kosovo in 1999. But was restored in 2001. The mosque is located in cadastral references with No. 736. No. 473 on the map. 33.14, with a range of: X 17:50 14:00 m.